Rules on MovieStarPlanet (What not to do)
- Do not share your password and do not ask another User for
their password. MovieStarPlanet never asks Users for their
password, and Users should never reveal their MovieStarPlanet
password in any forum, either in-game or outside of the
- Do not reveal such details as your real name or password on the
promise of a free VIP membership or StarCoins, Diamonds or other
prizes/rewards. Nobody needs your password to give you VIP
membership or StarCoins, Diamonds or other prizes/rewards.
- Do not reveal personal information (such as real name, email,
phone number, age, address, name of school, or user names of
Facebook, Skype, MSN etc.) in chatroom, forums, news slider,
photos, or other social networking features. However,
Moviestarplanet can add in-game features where your participation
requires you to give certain information, on a voluntary basis,
e.g. to select your school. You can at any time remove this
- Do not write things that are sexually suggestive or
- Do not select a username that refers to gender issues or
sexuality, and do not use your real name as your username.
- Do not harass or annoy other Users or ask for items. Do not
offer other Users items or gift or prizes in exchange for
- Do not use offensive language. Abusive behaviour is not
- Do not pretend to be or impersonate a staff member/moderator of
MovieStarPlanet. A real moderator can be identified by a moderator
badge, which will be displayed at all times.
- Do not break or attempt to break any copyright laws.
- Do not send chain letters and do not copy/paste chain
- Do not talk about how to cheat and do not use cheats to
progress in the game. Using cheats, automation software (bots),
hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to
modify the Game experience is not allowed
- Do not try to steal or trick items from other Users.
- Do not advertise or try to advertise for products or services
of commercial interest.
We encourage everyone to always be kind and respectful and to
report all content or behaviour that appears to be inappropriate,
suspicious or abusive. MovieStarPlanet is all about being creative
and social - this is how you move up in the game.
What happens if I break the rules?
If a player breaks the rules, they will get a warning first.
However, if unacceptable behavior continues, players will be locked
out of using the MovieStarPlanet game for various lengths of time
depending on the severity of the infringement. Time locks range
from five minutes up to seven days and in serious circumstances can
be permanent. These blocks can be applied to all users. If a VIP
user is locked, no refund will be given. In serious cases,
MovieStarPlanet has the right to block the computer IP address as
well as the user account. This means that no one can access
MovieStarPlanet from that computer.
Note on Phishing
Always beware of phishing on the Internet. Phishing is when
someone pretends to be an official authority, for instance a staff
member of MovieStarPlanet, in order to make you reveal your
password, real name or credit card information.
All MovieStarPlanet staff, if in game, will display a
'moderator' badge. On the rare occasion MovieStarPlanet needs to
initiate contact with a user about a serious matter, we will do so